It would be great if gMaps could...

Access Google user maps / My places / Starred items

With Google ID, get list of maps created by user, and visualize its nodes.
Really useful for them who plan their trips that way, like me do.

1,069 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Pablo NúñezPablo Núñez shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

35 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  · 

Cual es la diferencia entre la aplicacion gratis y la paga.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Any news on this feature? Seems like a no-brainer to enable our user maps / favorite lists created in Google Maps to sync over to the GMaps app.

• Anonymous commented  · 

No se oye la voz del navegor

• Anonymous commented  · 

Llevo dos días con el navegador y no se oye la voz de indicaciones de ruta. Quiero utilizarlo pero no puedo

• gyan5016gyan5016 commented  · 

I really want to have this function.

• Anonymous commented  · 

I need starred items exactly where i tap, not at nearby intersection or road segment. This is helpful to navigate to my starred item in remote area where address database is not available

• Grzegorz KrauzeGrzegorz Krauze commented  · 

Please add this feature. This is absolute necessity for me to work & travel. I'll pay each money.

• Brian ArnoldBrian Arnold commented  · 

Please make the maps that I create under my Google ID "My Places" a feature in gMaps. This is app is nice but I won't buy until My Places is available.

• Tommy RayburnTommy Rayburn commented  · 

I will purchase the second this is added.

Like said before I use this for planning trips and when in such city, it is my guide to around the city. Until then, no need.

A big vote for this to be added as soon as possible.

• Anonymous commented  · 

An absolute hero feature. Currently I have multiple map apps to cover different needs, and this is the only feature GMaps needs to be my sole mapping app. Note that the competing Nokia Here Maps has this feature. Really would be amazing to pull in restaurants, doctors offices, etc. that I have favorited and organized in my online Google Maps Account.

• Andrew KoranskyAndrew Koransky commented  · 

Needed badly. I use google maps to mark my favorite places when I go into the big city. Really could use access to these on my phone.

• Anonymous commented  · 

all my restaurants I have visited and liked are starred locations on google maps. I would love to access them via gMaps...

• Tom KellerTom Keller commented  · 

Main reason I want google maps on my Lumia 820, because Nokia Maps doesn't know my starred locations, which are the places I goto often or want to go.

• DanielDaniel commented  · 

I really need this feature. I create maps using google maps of bike routes that I want to ride, but I have no way of viewing the maps once I get on the road.

• Annabeth NgAnnabeth Ng commented  · 

This is a MUST. The only reason keeping me from gMaps. Currently I try to save all map locations in Evernote but that is not so helpful :(

• viruzthviruzth commented  · 

i'm waiting for this features

• Peder MobrotenPeder Mobroten commented  · 

This is huge. Most of my google maps usage (mobile or otherwise) involves determining a driving route, usually with at least one tweak from the "out of the box" directions provided by the "get directions" functionality. I also tend to share those maps often. The inability to load a saved map is a brutal hit to this application's utility.

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base